Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ormond Beach and area

So here we are for 1 week in Ormond Beach area.  We weren't sure when planning the first winter away if we should book campgrounds for a few days, a week, or longer.  Day 3 of 7 and it's been great not feeling rushed and able to "relax".  That word hasn't always been in our vocabulary but I like it.  We've been cruisin' on the motorcycle and seeing the coastal area of Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, and Ponce de Leon.  Walked the beach.  Bought some local fish and cooked it on the grill.  Yummy.  They have Farmer's Markets on Thursdays and Saturdays so I'm excited to check out the local stuff.  I have even gotten out my recipe box and made a few things I haven't cooked in awhile.  Homemade flaky biscuits from scratch are now Randy's favorite.  More fruit in the diet is a goal too, so can't wait until the Farmer's Market !!


2 comments: